Desander Hydrocyclones (cones) remove large drill solids from the mud system. The cones are located downstream from shale shakers and degassers, and remove solids from the mud using centrifugal force.
UDS International’s Desander Cones are made with high-quality, durable components, and can handle a high-flow rate to ensure safe operation – processing volumes of up to 600 gallons per minute per cone.
The cones are made with a metal body and integrated ceramic lining that improves resistance to abrasive materials. Different sizes are available to suit flow and particle requirements.
UDS’ Desander Cones are also available as a universal model with interchangeable manifold connection points.
The unique design allowing interchangeable parts makes the product an easy-to-maintain and cost-effective solution for drilling and tunneling operations as parts can be replaced based on the wear area.
The cones can be mounted above the screen deck of a shale shaker or used independently as a portable unit.
Manifolds are made from API grade steel pipe. All connections are CNC machined from precision-laser cut steel and painted with 240-micron abrasive protection paint.
Desander Manifold key features
– Made with high-quality, durable components
– Safe operation with high flow rates
– Metal body and integrated ceramic lining improves resistance
– Available in different sizes
– Universal model with interchangeable manifold connection points
– Easy to maintain
– Suitable for oil and gas, waterwell and HDD drilling, and
mining exploration and production applications
– Can be mounted on the screen deck or used as a portable unit.