UDS Extreme Hole Openers are used in extremely hard ground conditions, and can be made with TCI or diamond-enhanced tungsten inserts (DETI).
The tools arms and cutters can be replaced, making it a cost-effective and time-efficient solution when drilling in tough conditions.
UDS Hole Opener Key Features:
– Precision-machined from a solid body of hardened-alloy steel
– Open path sections and jets with replaceable nozzles maintain
a clean tool area and increase penetration rates
– Replaceable diamond-coated TCI front stabilizer ring improves
– Unique cutter retention system improves safety
– Tailor made for any project requirements
– Options available for all ground conditions
– Suitable for oil and gas, waterwell and HDD drilling, and
mining exploration and production applications
– Made to relevant API standards.
See all Hole Openers