UDS Full Face Hole Openers work with a combination of cutters designed to perform in extreme ground conditions.
The tool is capable of boring a pilot hole through to the final hole size with just one cut, which increases hole stability and geometry, providing the most steady operating performance.
The cutters can be replaced, which means the same tool body can be reused, making it a cost-effective and time-efficient solution when drilling in tough conditions.
UDS Hole Opener Key Features:
– Precision-machined from a solid body of hardened-alloy steel
– Open path sections and jets with replaceable nozzles maintain
a clean tool area and increase penetration rates
– Replaceable diamond-coated TCI front stabilizer ring improves
– Unique cutter retention system improves safety
– Tailor made for any project requirements
– Options available for all ground conditions
– Suitable for oil and gas, waterwell and HDD drilling, and
mining exploration and production applications
– Made to relevant API standards.
See all Hole Openers