UDS Replaceable Cutter Hole Openers are available with tungsten-capped milled tooth and diamond-coated tungsten carbide insert (TCI) cutting structures, which can be used for a variety of ground conditions including compact formations, medium-hard shales, limestones, calcarenite, sandstone and more.
These tools provide a cost-effective drilling solution as they can be easily maintained in the field, with cutters that can be easily removed and replaced on your rig floor using hand tools.
UDS Hole Opener Key Features:
– Precision-machined from a solid body of hardened-alloy steel
– Open path sections and jets with replaceable nozzles maintain
a clean tool area and increase penetration rates
– Replaceable diamond-coated TCI front stabilizer ring improves
– Unique cutter retention system improves safety
– Tailor made for any project requirements
– Options available for all ground conditions
– Suitable for oil and gas, waterwell and HDD drilling, and
mining exploration and production applications
– Made to relevant API standards.
See all Hole Openers