The balance between cost and performance is important when it comes to selecting the right shaker screen for your project. UDS International can help to reduce the number of screens required to complete the job, and lower your overall screen costs.
UDS’ Shaker Screens are made with an embedded stainless steel frame providing additional support so that its shaker screens are more tolerant of longer periods of vibration. This feature results in up to 25 per cent longer screen life than traditional shaker screens.
The Shaker Screens are made from urethane bonded with an internal thin metallic frame. This supports the structure to make it more rigid than other shaker screens.
UDS screens are available for most standard shakers and can be custom designed for non-standard shaker options on request.
Regardless of the shaker manufacturer, UDS can help to find the right screen size, or cut point targets to optimize screens for any operation.
UDS’ Shaker Screens are complainant with API RP 13c specifications.
UDS also offers:
– Shaker motor repairs/replacement (electric)
– Shaker basket repairs and rebuilds.
Shaker Screen key features
– Made with additional support to ensure 25 per cent longer
– Provides 25 per cent longer screen life
– In stock or custom-designed made to order
– Suitable for oil and gas, waterwell and HDD drilling, and
mining exploration and production applications
– API RP 13c compliant.